With our experienced and professional team on your side, we will deliver your concrete project on time, within budget and to your absolute satisfaction.
For more than a decade, Kerb Tech Concrete has successfully provided kerb and concrete solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across a diverse range of industries. We primarily cater to the building, industrial, and civil sectors.
Kerb Tech Concrete specialise in the following concrete and kerbing services:
- Structural concrete
- Kerb and guttering
- Suspended Floors and slabs
- Carpark and Warehouse slabs
- Piers and Footings
- Kerb and guttering
- Kerb replacement
- Footpaths, Pathways and cycleways
- Trenches, speed humps and bunds
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- Box drains
- Concrete Bunker walls
- School grounds
- Sporting surfaces
From your first enquiry, through the planning and construction phases of your concrete or kerb project, we aim to impress with our level of professionalism, dedication and commitment.
We offer our clients a comprehensive range of services; so we can manage a particular stage or the entire project through to completion. These services include:
- Initial consultation – site review and professional advice
- Design and scope – planning and provision of work drawings
- Site preparation – clearing materials and other land preparation as directed
- Procurement – the sourcing and coordination of all required equipment and materials
- Construction works - installation of kerbs or concrete surfaces
Throughout the entire process, we are dedicated to delivering a quality outcome. This ensures that all works are completed on time, within budget and to your expectation.
And our commitment doesn’t end there. You can be confident we have the right qualifications, experience and know-how to get the job done:
- We are members of the Masters Concreters Association of Victoria; an independent body committed to quality concrete works.
- We only use industry leading brands such as Hanson, XL Concrete, Metro Mix Concrete and Boral, to guarantee a quality, durable finish.
- All our employees and nominated subcontractors are fully protected with the required Public Liability insurance ($10M) and Workers Compensation.
We invite you to browse through some of our recently completed Commercial projects . We believe you’ll be as delighted as our clients are!